Product Details Price: $28.00
chipKIT Pi (Designed for Raspberry Pi) is the latest Arduino™ compatible chipKIT platform from Microchip and element14. It features a 32-bit PIC32 microcontroller in a prototyping-friendly, low pin count SPDIP package. The PIC32s performance, memory and integrated peripherals allow users to create applications including touch sensing, audio processing and advanced control. The board is supported by the free chipKIT Multi-Platform IDE MPIDE that can be hosted on the Raspberry Pi.
- Designed exclusively for the Raspberry Pi and Arduino ecosystems
- Includes a PIC32MX250F128B MCU (in socket) with 128K Flash, 32K RAM
- USB, ICSP and JTAG connectors for maximum compatibility
- Create, compile and program Arduino sketch-based chipKIT applications within the Raspberry Pi operating system
- Develop 3.3V Arduino compatible applications for the Raspberry Pi
For more information, downloads, or to purchase, visit the following: