New users are strongly encouraged to use chipKIT-core instead.
- Click the button/link below to download the current release of MPIDE for Windows.
- Once the download is completed, extract the contents of the compressed folder to your computer.
- To open MPIDE, navigate to the extracted files in the folder and locate the MPIDE executable and double click on it:
- The first time you open MPIDE, you will be notified that a “sketchbook folder” will be created. In Windows, this folder will be located in the “My Documents” directory. Click OK to continue.
- The MPIDE Window should appear. Note the following main areas of the IDE Window.
For basic tutorials on chipKIT MPIDE, visit the Beginners section under chipKIT user menu.
For more information on previous versions of releases and files, see the links below: