chipKIT-compatible IDEsCurrently there are several options for IDEs (Integrated Development Environments). They are listed in the order by which we recommend their use.
- Arduino IDE 1.6.4+
- Install the chipKIT core
- UECIDE – Universal Embedded Computing IDE
- For downloads, installation details, and forums, visit uecide.org
- MPIDE – Multi-Platform IDE
- Download the latest stable release using the buttons below
- Download tests builds and other releases from our MPIDE Wiki Page
To download the current release version of MPIDE, see the links below for your particular operating System.
A Detailed step-by-step procedure for installing MPIDE is available at the following links, based on your OS:
- Windows® installation instructions
- Mac™ OS X installation instructions
- Linux™ installation instructions
Having Trouble Porting Code?
In addition to the official release of MPIDE, several test releases are available. If you are having trouble, and the official release is more than a month old, there is a good chance that a recent test release will solve the problem. Check out the index of files available on our download server.
Another option is the excellent UECIDE, which is actively maintained by one of our team members. UECIDE is updated quite frequently, and your problem may already be solved. Check it out here: uecide.org
If neither option helps, then please head over to our support forum.
For more information on previous versions of releases and files, see the links below: